(Verse 1)
Apr showers made my daisies even greater
Simply somedays I wish I was away and with the craters
My soul is on a quest for the fruits of my own labor
I'mma have these small bites so the flavors get savoured
And now not after
Crusade time won't wait for
No human being, so go programme, collecting like data
Wanted the top spot since a tot like taters
Double down on myself like I'm Dion Waiters and

(Chorus: LION BABE)
All those April showers, on my flowers for me
For me, for me
I need the stars and wish that I could fly into space
To infinite, to space
And go up, up, up, upward, up, upwardly and away!
Away, away

(Poesy ii)
I saw the negative thoughts that were defenseless in the bubble
Information technology'due south unremarkably problem, but now I permit them cover in rubble
I'one thousand living imperial merely all of these haters be wanting to rumble
Hoping I stumble, wanting this empire to crumble
I can't fumble
Movin' it lucid through all hurdles
Exclusive at all times, I'm never the new gerbil
I'm leading like the colonel
Coping with all the hurtful
Knowing that in the stop my patience'll be a virtue
They tardily like curfew just the waves still early on
I'thousand knowing they don't get me, parents probably recollect I'm girly
Crusade of instead of a pulsate, my favourite noise is a whirly
Easy to feel numb when yous defenseless upward in a worldie

(Chorus: LION Infant)
All those April showers, on my flowers for me
For me, for me
I need the stars and wish that I could fly into space
To space, to space
And go up, up, up, up, up, upward and away!
Away, away

Up, up, upwardly, upwards, up, up and abroad!
Away, abroad